Thursday, March 11, 2010

getting nervous

Hey Myah girl. Missing u a lot these last few days. So nervous to meet this new baby. What will she be like, will she look like you or Zoey? Will she have your calm temperment or Zoey's crazy one?? ha ha

Will I be able to handle all of this?? I sure hope so. I think your dad is worried. Worried that I am going to freak out or something, and who knows.... maybe I will....I just want everything to go as planned. So far this little one is seeming more like your older sister...i thought this pregnancy would be just like it was with you, no problems, on schedule...not so much I don't think :)

Have a little chat with her soon would ya? Tell her that mom needs some guidence during this time, a sneak peak to the future that everything will be ok, or maybe just some hope. We might use that as her middle name : Hope.

Love u baby girl. miss u everyday.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment