Monday, March 15, 2010

Miss Bree has arrived!!

Hey baby girl!! Your sister made a little bit of an early appearance...but I figure you already know that. She is beautiful Myah...just like you. She looks so much like you it is amazing. She has more hair though and it is darker, but in the face you guys look so much alike, at least for now :) Thank you so much for her. I know you had a part in it somehow and I love you for that.

I promise I will take good care of her. I will be able to love her because you showed me how, don't ever forget that. I love you forever and it is hard for me to look at her and know that if you were here she would not be. I don't understand how this world works Myah but I know that just isn't fair. It is not fair to her or to you. But what can I do about it? I loved you more than I thought I could ever love someone, and I hope that I can show Bree that same love. She is my miracle Myah, just like Zoey and you were.

I love you so much!! You are my heart and soul. I will carry you with me forever. Every time I look at Bree I am reminded of you. I hope those reminders get easier as times passes, but even if they don't, she is here because of you. I love you and miss you. I can't wait unitl the day I can hold you again....It will be wonderful!!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment