Saturday, February 27, 2010

remembering....

"I can only bite off chunks of grief in bits and pieces. How else would I manage to get out of bed? "
~ Desire' Aguirre

This quote above was sent to me and it answered a simple question that many have posed to me over the last year....'how do you get out of bed each day?' Well that is how...little bits at a time come in and get processed....the rest is left for later....

We miss you tons Myah. Every minute of everyday.

This baby is coming soon....I am scared, nervous, excited, worried....the list could go on and on. Please watch over her and protect her. I need you to do that for me. Try to watch over me too. I have no idea how I am going to handle this, and that scares me. You know me I like to know how I am going to react to everything. Have it all figured out BEFORE it happens. Funny it never usually works that way but hey I try....

Love you forever baby girl. You will always be my little punkin.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment